UPDATED March 9 :::: We’re accepting resumes through March 16 and then we’ll begin the selection process. Yahooooo!!! ::::Is this job for you?! Are you positive at all costs?! JOIN OUR TEAM.
Career Opportunity: Assistant Manager/Education Coordinator
Crimson Tate is looking for an enthusiastic full-time candidate to join our small team. The assistant manager will keep abreast of the daily goings-on of our retail store, while coordinating instructors and scheduling classes, compiling supply lists, ordering class patterns and supplies, and teaching beginning sewing classes. The suitable candidate will be interested in gaining an inside knowledge and education of the fabric design process, pattern writing, and the quilting industry.
Crimson Tate staff members are:
- Big picture thinkers
- Enthusiastic quilters and sewers, coupled with a deep knowledge of what is happening in modern quilting and fabric design
- Lovers of communicating and storytelling
- Creative and artistic with a knack for organization
- Logical and computery
- Problem identifiers
- Insanely detail-oriented while working in a fast-paced studio environment
- Hard, tireless workers who get ‘er done
- Invested in Crimson Tate
- Crimson Tate employees are genuinely positive at all costs as we celebrate other people and their accomplishments.
- Giggly, friendly, smart, attentive
Provide superior customer service and build lasting relationships with customers
Organize a calendar of instructors and market classes and other experiences
Provide support to instructors in the form of mentoring and curricular advice
Cut fabric and build bundled products
Maintain computer database, data entry
Monitoring inventory, ordering, and building relationships with suppliers
Improving Crimson Tate’s social media presence and discovering trends
Full-time weekday and weekend availability, with possible travel
Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and the Adobe Design Suite
Ability to stay on your feet for the duration of your shift and lift and move 50 pounds repeatedly
Crimson Tate is an equal opportunity employer.
Salaried position with vacation and retirement benefits.
Please email resume and professional references, along with anything else you think we need to know to firstname.lastname@example.org.